Infidelity Recovery - The Best Revenge for Recovering from Infidelity
Staying in shape and exercising is very important when your world has been rocked by infidelity!
When you find out that your partner has been unfaithful, it can take a real toll on your self esteem. Your life has been turned upside down. You feel vulnerable, unattractive, insecure and maybe even unworthy.
It's so easy to slip into a temporary depression. You just let yourself go. You get so wrapped up in your partner's behavior and your loss, that you forget to take care of yourself.
Don't let this happen! I know it's not easy to "give a damn" when your world is falling apart.
Been there, done that.
- You sleep too much to avoid the pain of betrayal and anger you are feeling but even sleep is not peaceful.
- You make yourself go to work but the turmoil in your head prevents you from accomplishing much of anything.
- You can't find the motivation to do the simplest of things so you stop seeing your friends and family "hide out" at home.
- You can't focus on anything so you stare at the T.V. for hours on end as a distraction.
- You feel miserable, so you eat, hoping that the food will somehow "comfort" you.
Before you know it, you look in the mirror and think, "Wow! Who's going to want me now?"
So, why is fitness so important at a time like this?
Because it changes the your train of thought, your focus. You stop thinking about your partner and start thinking about yourself.
Once you stop wallowing in self pity (I know that sounds insensitive, but it's the truth) you can stop being "the victim." Once you stop being a victim, you take control of you life again.
You may not be able to control your cheating partner, but you can control your own mind and body. Get up, get moving. Get on a bike. Get on a treadmill. Swim. Walk it off! Exercise stimulates your brain and sculpts your body.
Looking great and feeling good boosts your confidence and self esteem.
When you like what you see in the mirror, it changes your outlook on life. You feel alive and sexy.
Others will notice. New doors will open. People will want to be with you.
Instead of sitting around feeling helpless and letting your cheating partner control your fate, get up and get moving! It's going to be tough. You will need a friend to help keep you motivated during the rough times but...it will be worth it. You will smile again!
The sooner you get started, the sooner you will feel better about yourself and what lies ahead for you with or without your partner.
Look at it this way...The very best revenge on a cheating partner is to be happy!
Leave them wondering why they strayed in the first place! Often, they will try to come back! Suddenly, the ball is back in your court. You can run with it or...drop it! ;)
NOW the choice is yours!
Written by Cindy English, http://www.cheatingways.com
WomanSavers.com Contributing Writer
* All break up and relationship articles are the property of their owners. ' All WomanSavers relationship articles are copyright of the individual authors, unless specified. http://www.WomanSavers.com is not responsible or liable for the accuracy and/or content of the women's relationship and break up articles displayed on this site. Submitted relationship articles for women to be included, but not limited, to the categories of: relationship articles, break up articles, abuse articles, cheating statistics, dating advice articles, divorce articles, gender difference studies, healthy relationship articles, internet cheating articles, marriage articles, medical articles, men's advice for women, men's relationship articles, miscellaneous articles, relationship news articles, rape statistics articles, sex articles, sex laws, sexual infidelity articles, single women articles, surviving infidelity articles, websites that help cheaters, women over 40.