How Not To Ask A Guy Out
The top 4 things women should avoid saying when they ask a guy out are::
1. Avoid simply asking a man "do you want to go out on a date." Be creative and find out what his interests are or what type of food he likes so you end up doing something you both enjoy.
2. Avoid asking a guy out by email or text for the first time because it is simply too impersonal. Writing a note letting him know what a great time you had in class, at the meeting, etc.... and then asking him in person later is much better.
3. Avoid asking a guy about his finances when asking him out because you will appear like a gold digger which will definitely turn him off.
4. Avoid appearing desperate or too pushy Try to sound as casual as possible. Some examples are "I have 2 tickets to an event, would you like to join me" or "why don't we meet for coffee or lunch next week?" Be prepared for either a positive or negative response from him. If he says no, don't worry about it and move on. You probably made his day by flattering him just by asking him out.
Written by Stephany Alexander (c)
* All break up and relationship articles are the property of their owners. All WomanSavers relationship articles are copyright of the individual authors, unless specified. http://www.WomanSavers.com is not responsible or liable for the accuracy and/or content of the women's relationship and break up articles displayed on this site. Submitted relationship articles for women to be included, but not limited, to the categories of: relationship articles, break up articles, abuse articles, cheating statistics, dating advice articles, divorce articles, gender difference studies, healthy relationship articles, internet cheating articles, marriage articles, medical articles, men's advice for women, men's relationship articles, miscellaneous articles, relationship news articles, rape statistics articles, sex articles, sex laws, sexual infidelity articles, single women articles, surviving infidelity articles, websites that help cheaters, women over 40.