Return to Infidelity Articles
Warning signs of infidelity can take many forms.
INFIDELITY : Top 20 Warning Signs of Infidelity and Surviving
Warning signs of infidelity can take many forms but if you know which signs to look for, it can make this difficult investigative journey a bit easier and definitely less expensive than hiring a private investigator. Infidelity can take many forms but usually begins as emotional infidelity and then progresses to sexual infidelity.
A person's gut instinct is usually right, but if you notice any of the below top 20 warning signs of infidelity, the likelihood of your partner cheating becomes even more so. If you discover infidelity, be prepared with a master plan of action. Surviving infidelity is just as difficult as the discovery so make sure that you have a master
plan of action as to how you will cope if infidelity is discovered.
Watch for the following top 20 infidelity signs:
- Cheating spouse spends more time away from home. The cheater needs to spend more time with his love interest so they must make up more excuses to be away such as working late, unexplained errands and increased travel.
- Cheating husband or wife has noticeable cell phone habit changes. The cheater doesn't answer their phone around you, turns the ringer off or takes longer than usual to call you back. If you have access to the cheating partner's cell phone bill, check for calls made during odd times or of long duration.
- Cheater's clothes smell of alcohol, smoke, perfume or cologne.
- Cheating spouse clears his computer history, utilizes free email accounts such as gmail, yahoo, hotmail, etc..., spends odd hours or unusually long times on the computer, changes screen display when you enter the room.
- Cheater is not interested in sex as much.
- Cheating husband or wife is unusually defensive or starts ignoring you.
- Cheating spouse starts using cash more often.
- Cheating spouse suddenly starts doing their own laundry or dropping off their own dry cleaning.
- Cheating spouse has higher than usual car mileage.
- Cheating husband or wife wants to travel and attend functions alone
- Cheater has unexplained receipts in their car, wallet or desk.
- Cheating spouse suddenly joins a gym, changes diet, gets a new hair style, starts visiting tanning salon, buys new clothes and/or lingerie.
- They begin bathing or showering more frequently.
- Cheating husband or wife asks about your schedule more often than usual.
- Cheating spouse stops cuddling, kissing or holding hands.
- Cheater may have new or unusual sexual requests.
- Cheating spouse is always 'too tired' for you.
- The lose interest in domestic activities such as spending time with the kids, doing chores, etc... because they need this time for their affair.
- Cheating husband or wife becomes unusually nice, brings you more gifts than usual and is more affectionate because of guilt feelings and time spent away.
- Cheater starts finding fault in everything you do to justify the affair in their mind.
The discovery of infidelity does not necessarily mean the end of the relationship. Many couples have survived infidelity. If both partners still value the relationship and are willing to work at saving it through counseling, daily effort and increased communication, the chances of surviving infidelity become much greater.
Written by Stephany Alexander, http://www.womansavers.com ©
* All break up and relationship articles are the property of their owners. ' All WomanSavers relationship articles are copyright of the individual authors, unless specified. http://www.WomanSavers.com is not responsible or liable for the accuracy and/or content of the women's relationship and break up articles displayed on this site. Submitted relationship articles for women to be included, but not limited, to the categories of: relationship articles, break up articles, abuse articles, cheating statistics, dating advice articles, divorce articles, gender difference studies, healthy relationship articles, internet cheating articles, marriage articles, medical articles, men's advice for women, men's relationship articles, miscellaneous articles, relationship news articles, rape statistics articles, sex articles, sex laws, sexual infidelity articles, single women articles, surviving infidelity articles, websites that help cheaters, women over 40.