How To Ask A Guy Out
The top 7 rules when a woman asks a guy out are:
1. Make sure you ask a guy out in a comfortable location or phone him at an appropriate time. It's best to ask a guy out in private, not when he is with his friends or business associates.
2. Ask a guy out for a casual date for the first time such as for coffee or lunch and if that goes well, ask for a second date.
3. Don't ask a guy to a movie on the first date. Choose something where the two of you can learn more about each other through conversation or an activity you both enjoy.
4. If you ask a guy out and he says yes, make sure you immediately confirm a meeting time and place.
5. An obvious rule is to not ask out a guy who appears to be with a date and make sure the guy is not married or seeing someone.
6. The person who extends the date invitation should always pay unless arrangements are made ahead of time to go dutch.
7. When you ask a guy out, flirt. - Smile, lean towards him, make prolonged eye contact, speak positively, ask him lots of questions about himself and most importantly be a good listener.
Written by Stephany Alexander (c)
* All break up and relationship articles are the property of their owners. All WomanSavers relationship articles are copyright of the individual authors, unless specified. http://www.WomanSavers.com is not responsible or liable for the accuracy and/or content of the women's relationship and break up articles displayed on this site. Submitted relationship articles for women to be included, but not limited, to the categories of: relationship articles, break up articles, abuse articles, cheating statistics, dating advice articles, divorce articles, gender difference studies, healthy relationship articles, internet cheating articles, marriage articles, medical articles, men's advice for women, men's relationship articles, miscellaneous articles, relationship news articles, rape statistics articles, sex articles, sex laws, sexual infidelity articles, single women articles, surviving infidelity articles, websites that help cheaters, women over 40.