10 Signs He's Into You
Men and women often have different ways of showing affection for one another or of expressing interest in someone of the opposite sex. So how can you tell if a man is really into you? Here are 10 signs he's into you:
1. He leans in towards you when you talk. If he leans in toward your body (literally) while talking, then this is a true sign he's into you. This is a subconscious tick that most men won't even realize they are doing.
2. He goes out of his way to walk past you, your desk, your office, etc. If he makes attempts to be where you will be so you can say hello or have a quick chat or if he makes an effort just to see you on a regular basis, this is a sign he's got a thing for you.
3. He gazes into your eyes. If he stares intently at you while you're talking, then he's into you. You may also catch him glancing your way from across the room when he doesn't think you're looking.
4. His friends know about you. If his friends have the scoop on you then he's been talking about you- a sure sign he's into you.
5. He's nice to your friends. If a guy's being nice to your friends, it's a way of showing that he cares and that he wants to make you happy.
6. He wants your opinion. If he seeks your opinion on something in his life, it's a sign he cares about you and wants to involve you in his life.
7. He does favors for you. A guy who likes you will look for any and every opportunity to help you and to spend more time with you.
8. He asks if you are available. A sure sign that he likes you is if he asks if you have a boyfriend. He may follow this up with an inquiry into "How can a girl like you be single?"
9. He's nervous around you. If he fumbles, stutters, has goosebumps, has sweaty palms or otherwise appears nervous around you, this is a good sign he likes you.
10. He buys you gifts. If he's brining you goodies or sending you gifts, there's a good chance he's into you. He may be giving you a gift to test you out and see how you feel about him as well.
These signs can help you know whether or not the guy you're digging is digging you as well. Remember that some men are shy and the man you want could be holding back because he is not sure how to approach you. Be sure to make yourself approachable and don't be afraid to make the first move if it seems he's into you but he's taking a long time to act.
Written by By WomanSavers' Feature Writer Lisa M. www.WomanSavers.com '
* All break up and relationship articles are the property of their owners. ' All WomanSavers relationship articles are copyright of the individual authors, unless specified. http://www.WomanSavers.com is not responsible or liable for the accuracy and/or content of the women's relationship and break up articles displayed on this site. Submitted relationship articles for women to be included, but not limited, to the categories of: relationship articles, break up articles, abuse articles, cheating statistics, dating advice articles, divorce articles, gender difference studies, healthy relationship articles, internet cheating articles, marriage articles, medical articles, men's advice for women, men's relationship articles, miscellaneous articles, relationship news articles, rape statistics articles, sex articles, sex laws, sexual infidelity articles, single women articles, surviving infidelity articles, websites that help cheaters, women over 40.