Flashcoms

You need to upgrade your Flash Player.

Version 8 or higher is required.

download from http://www.adobe.com/go/getflashplayer
  top_bannr_rgt


cheating men



    WomanSavers.com Forum / CATCH A CHEATER / Husband cheated with my bf

To BLOCK viewing a member's posts, click here.
You must be logged into the site for the BLOCK feature to function!

Message Board Rules
   PAGE: 1    
AUTHOR MESSAGE
jolena68
  Posted: 4/30/2008 5:38 PM Subject: Husband cheated with my bf 
New WomanSaver
Female Member
Age: 39




Total Posts: 5
East Peoria
Illinois
United States
offline
Invite To Chat Room

Send Note


I found out that on Sept 11 2007 my husband Gary Nussel Jr had left me to sit in jail on a forgotten traffic ticket so that he could cheat on me in my own bed with my supposed best friend of 25yrs.  Angela (Koch) Lowe  I suspected that something had happened but it was confirmed when he left his cell phone one day and I snooped finding that they were buying a controlled substance and having sex.  I then went to the website for his phone carrier and changed his password so that I could get into his online account.  He had been calling her constantly and they were walkie-talkie chatting.  I got good physical proof when I snuck up to by where he works at the parts packing plant and parked my car away from there walked up on the hill by the parking area and waited with my video camera.  When they were getting busy screwing I snuck up on her red blazer and got my video then pounded on the window let them see it was me and walked away video cam in hand  I showed it to her husband a litttle revenge is good


stacyloo
  Posted: 5/2/2008 9:57 AM Subject: Husband cheated with my bf 
WomanSaver Lurker
Female Member
Age: 26




Total Posts: 13
sapulpa
Oklahoma
United States
offline
Invite To Chat Room

Send Note


now you know they r both miserable. are you still with him? is the other guy still with angela? thats frekin awesome wat u did just so you know. i know exactly how you feel though and i know it hurts..... you feel like the two people that you love the most has completly betrayed you and you had to see it with your own eyes that must have been even worse i at least didnt have to witness it but i do know what that feels like my ex admitted it to my face! can you believe it... honesty!!!!!! wow huh . to be honest myself i would have rather not have known but i found out because he wanted to tell me cause he felt "guilty" and thought i needed to know. and i have been bestfriends with this girl since i was in the 3rd grade... she didnt even tell me when i thought we told each other everything you know like best friends do but nooo and the worst part about it is that we have all hung out together when they both know what they did and im settin there like a dummy not knowin anything. that skank has ate my food layed on my bed set on my couch and wore my clothes while neither of them could say a thing until months after it had happened. and then after my ex told me... lets just say i went crazy on them both. it could be considered revenge a little i guess. ok so the next day im still pretty ticked so im like im gonna kick her ass!! i know where she works and im gonna gather up some friends so she will be humiliated then have her ex that broke up with her from cheating on him (with a different guy) come up there with his video camera and record the ass beatin. so she comes out and starts to go to her car well she knew i was pretty mad because i had called her the previous night and pretty much told her how i felt. so then she looks like shes gonna try and talk her way out of it then realizes that its goin down so she drops her stuff and stands there then she gets punched in the face then we start to fight (dont forget this is all being recorded) lets just say it ends with her on the ground and me kicking her in head and after she was all bloody and had like 10 fat lips lol. then she finally starts to get up to leave and shes all dirty and goes to her car and it wont start ahahaa because i unhooked her battery and she wouldnt know where to begin to fix anything on a car **** she doesnt even know how to pump gas so there i am leaving and shes all dirty and bloody stuck there with everyone that just saw her get her ass kicked and her car wont start it was hilarious then the guy who video taped it put it on the internet.. utube myspace for everyone to see. i still see people who come up to me and be like dam you kicked her ass! it makes me feel good even though i know its wrong to be violent or whatever but i hope i made you feel better or maybe give you some ideas... then let me tell you what i did with the guy     GOOD LUCK

Tiredmomma
  Posted: 5/2/2008 11:51 AM Subject: Husband cheated with my bf 
WomanSaver MoFo
Female Member
Age: 38




Total Posts: 1959
Right over here
Texas
United States
offline
Invite To Chat Room

Send Note


Always pay your tickets:) And kick your hubby and so-called best friend to the curb.. those two deserve each other and all the missery  the can handle.

You, need to take care of you. Screw them~

TM

Waht did he say about the new "home" movie?

 



meandnotyou
  Posted: 5/2/2008 5:23 PM Subject: Husband cheated with my bf 
WomanSaver MoFo
Female Member
Age: 44




Total Posts: 6711
Montreal
Canada
offline
Invite To Chat Room

Send Note


jolena68 wrote:
I found out that on Sept 11 2007 my husband Gary Nussel Jr had left me to sit in jail on a forgotten traffic ticket so that he could cheat on me in my own bed with my supposed best friend of 25yrs.  Angela (Koch) Lowe  I suspected that something had happened but it was confirmed when he left his cell phone one day and I snooped finding that they were buying a controlled substance and having sex.  I then went to the website for his phone carrier and changed his password so that I could get into his online account.  He had been calling her constantly and they were walkie-talkie chatting.  I got good physical proof when I snuck up to by where he works at the parts packing plant and parked my car away from there walked up on the hill by the parking area and waited with my video camera.  When they were getting busy screwing I snuck up on her red blazer and got my video then pounded on the window let them see it was me and walked away video cam in hand  I showed it to her husband a litttle revenge is good


Man, they should give you a job on "Cheaters"!



littlelady2008
  Posted: 5/2/2008 9:44 PM Subject: Husband cheated with my bf 
WomanSaver Lurker
Female Member
Age: 50




Total Posts: 11
Green Bay
Wisconsin
United States
offline
Invite To Chat Room

Send Note


I know exactly how you feel I had the same thing happen to me with smeone that I thought was my friend she was also an employee and she came to my house ate my food let me watch her dog borrowed her son and daughter things helped her out whenever she needed it and she screwed around with my exboyfriend now they live together but i also got into and altercation I just pulled her hair and she had me arrested for disorderly conduct (shes telling anyone who will listen that I was arrested for battery) I wish I would have beat her bloody but the fine was still worth it as she is a whore and I hope she gets everything she has coming to her.

supermom21664
  Posted: 5/3/2008 7:05 AM Subject: Husband cheated with my bf 
WomanSaver MoFo
Female Member
Age: 46




Total Posts: 1531
BFE
Texas
United States
offline
Invite To Chat Room

Send Note


Good for you jolena!! I hope that you kicked his ass to the curb and then let the bitch know that she was no longer your friend.

Hopefully her husband through her ass out. And yes it does feel good to sometimes get a little revenge. 



wahonga
  Posted: 5/4/2008 12:53 PM Subject: Husband cheated with my bf 
WomanSaver Regular
Female Member
Age: 35




Total Posts: 69
Clearwater
Florida
United States
offline
Invite To Chat Room

Send Note


Jolena, I feel your pain.  It was a little over a year ago that I discovered my H and one of my good friends were cheating.  Seh too was married and the 4 of us hung out constantly during the affair. It still kills me to know that they sat there on the couch knowing what was going on while me and her H sat there like fools!   I think I even picked her kid up from school so she could screw my H.  It is very difficult to know you were betrayed by TWO people you love and trusted!  It amkes it that much harder than if it were some random stranger!  That is REALLY crossing the line!!!! 

 



shimmer3
  Posted: 5/7/2008 1:40 PM Subject: Husband cheated with my bf 
New WomanSaver
Female Member
Age: 29




Total Posts: 6
tabor
Iowa
United States
offline
Invite To Chat Room

Send Note


omg girl ur incredible my fiance and father of my child cheated with my good friend and boss i lost my job and my self esteem why do they think they can get by with that kind of crap. And whatever happenned to loyalty and friendship....

jolena68
  Posted: 5/12/2008 4:41 PM Subject: Husband cheated with my bf 
New WomanSaver
Female Member
Age: 39




Total Posts: 5
East Peoria
Illinois
United States
offline
Invite To Chat Room

Send Note


stacyloo wrote:
now you know they r both miserable. are you still with him? is the other guy still with angela? thats frekin awesome wat u did just so you know. i know exactly how you feel though and i know it hurts..... you feel like the two people that you love the most has completly betrayed you and you had to see it with your own eyes that must have been even worse i at least didnt have to witness it but i do know what that feels like my ex admitted it to my face! can you believe it... honesty!!!!!! wow huh . to be honest myself i would have rather not have known but i found out because he wanted to tell me cause he felt "guilty" and thought i needed to know. and i have been bestfriends with this girl since i was in the 3rd grade... she didnt even tell me when i thought we told each other everything you know like best friends do but nooo and the worst part about it is that we have all hung out together when they both know what they did and im settin there like a dummy not knowin anything. that skank has ate my food layed on my bed set on my couch and wore my clothes while neither of them could say a thing until months after it had happened. and then after my ex told me... lets just say i went crazy on them both. it could be considered revenge a little i guess. ok so the next day im still pretty ticked so im like im gonna kick her ass!! i know where she works and im gonna gather up some friends so she will be humiliated then have her ex that broke up with her from cheating on him (with a different guy) come up there with his video camera and record the ass beatin. so she comes out and starts to go to her car well she knew i was pretty mad because i had called her the previous night and pretty much told her how i felt. so then she looks like shes gonna try and talk her way out of it then realizes that its goin down so she drops her stuff and stands there then she gets punched in the face then we start to fight (dont forget this is all being recorded) lets just say it ends with her on the ground and me kicking her in head and after she was all bloody and had like 10 fat lips lol. then she finally starts to get up to leave and shes all dirty and goes to her car and it wont start ahahaa because i unhooked her battery and she wouldnt know where to begin to fix anything on a car **** she doesnt even know how to pump gas so there i am leaving and shes all dirty and bloody stuck there with everyone that just saw her get her ass kicked and her car wont start it was hilarious then the guy who video taped it put it on the internet.. utube myspace for everyone to see. i still see people who come up to me and be like dam you kicked her ass! it makes me feel good even though i know its wrong to be violent or whatever but i hope i made you feel better or maybe give you some ideas... then let me tell you what i did with the guy     GOOD LUCK


No ma‘am I put his ass out that door with attitude lol  As of yet her husband is still with her but thats his problem.  I know they are still seeing each other...good riddence I say  thank you so much for the words of encouragement jolena



jolena68
  Posted: 5/12/2008 4:44 PM Subject: Husband cheated with my bf 
New WomanSaver
Female Member
Age: 39




Total Posts: 5
East Peoria
Illinois
United States
offline
Invite To Chat Room

Send Note


Tiredmomma wrote:

Always pay your tickets:) And kick your hubby and so-called best friend to the curb.. those two deserve each other and all the missery  the can handle.

You, need to take care of you. Screw them~

TM

Waht did he say about the new "home" movie?

 



When he found out that I had actually recorded them together he tried to get my video recorder but he didn‘t have any luck.  I showed it to some of his "buddies" and their wives and he has a few less friends these days.  lolol



jolena68
  Posted: 5/12/2008 4:46 PM Subject: Husband cheated with my bf 
New WomanSaver
Female Member
Age: 39




Total Posts: 5
East Peoria
Illinois
United States
offline
Invite To Chat Room

Send Note


meandnotyou wrote:
jolena68 wrote:
I found out that on Sept 11 2007 my husband Gary Nussel Jr had left me to sit in jail on a forgotten traffic ticket so that he could cheat on me in my own bed with my supposed best friend of 25yrs.  Angela (Koch) Lowe  I suspected that something had happened but it was confirmed when he left his cell phone one day and I snooped finding that they were buying a controlled substance and having sex.  I then went to the website for his phone carrier and changed his password so that I could get into his online account.  He had been calling her constantly and they were walkie-talkie chatting.  I got good physical proof when I snuck up to by where he works at the parts packing plant and parked my car away from there walked up on the hill by the parking area and waited with my video camera.  When they were getting busy screwing I snuck up on her red blazer and got my video then pounded on the window let them see it was me and walked away video cam in hand  I showed it to her husband a litttle revenge is good


Man, they should give you a job on "Cheaters"!



A friend of mine wants me to go see if I can bust her piece of dukey husband with whom she thinks is one of her cousins how sad....Thanks for the kudo



jolena68
  Posted: 5/12/2008 4:49 PM Subject: Husband cheated with my bf 
New WomanSaver
Female Member
Age: 39




Total Posts: 5
East Peoria
Illinois
United States
offline
Invite To Chat Room

Send Note


littlelady2008 wrote:
I know exactly how you feel I had the same thing happen to me with smeone that I thought was my friend she was also an employee and she came to my house ate my food let me watch her dog borrowed her son and daughter things helped her out whenever she needed it and she screwed around with my exboyfriend now they live together but i also got into and altercation I just pulled her hair and she had me arrested for disorderly conduct (shes telling anyone who will listen that I was arrested for battery) I wish I would have beat her bloody but the fine was still worth it as she is a whore and I hope she gets everything she has coming to her.


Oh believe me I still haven‘t ruled out whoopin her ass as long as she keeps her trap shut and stays away from me then I won‘t have to have my friend get the bail money.  She is such a loser they deserve each other.  Like I always say be careful what you wish for you just might get it. 



   PAGE: 1    



Articles
Abusive Husbands | Abusive Men Signs | Adultery and Alcoholism | Adultery Prone Men | Adultery Statistics | Avoiding Dangerous Men
Break Up Advice | Cheater Websites | Cheating Boyfriends | Cheating Husbands | Cheating Infidelity Statistics |Cheating Man Signs
Cheating Recovery | Cheating Spouse | Dangerous Man | Dangerous Relationships | Dating Expert | Emotional Infidelity | Extramarital Affair
Find Safe Love | How to Get a Date | Infidelity | Infidelity Expert | Infidelity Proof | Infidelity Recovery | Internet Relationships | Make Violence Stop
Men Cheaters |Online Dating Expert | Politicians Who Cheat | Relationship Expert | Relationship Grief | Relationship Red Flags
Relationship Selection | Rushing Relationships | Safe Online Dating | Sexual Addiction | Sexual Abuse | Sociopath Narcissist | Spot Abusive Men
Stalking In Relationships | Surviving Adultery | Surviving Infidelity | Understanding Men | Unfaithful Men Fantasy
Unfaithful Men | Why Guys Cheat | Why Men Cheat | Why Men Have Affairs

Website Links
Abusive Men | Articles for Women | Catch a Cheater | Cheating Statistics | Comedy for Womedy: Cartoon
Comedy for Women: Text | FAQ | Funny E-cards | Funny Quotes | Funny Videos
| Infidelity Expert | Infidelity Polls | Infidelity Stories
Infidelity Testimonials | Forum for Women | Online Dating Infidelity Book | Privacy | Rate-A-Guy | Relationship Articles | Relationship Astrology Relationship Expert Bio | Relationship Polls | Relationship Quizzes | Support For Women | Terms of Use | Why Women Cheat Womens Advertising | Womens Award | WomanSavers Blog | Womens Charities | Womens Chat | Womens Games | Womens Links Womens Network | Womens Newsletters | Womens Photo Album | Womens Poems | Womens Publicity | Womens Radio | Womens Recipes Womens Shopping | Womens Webring | Women Who Changed History


The comments on this site are property of their posters
Copyright (c) 2002 - 2014 - Womansavers.com - All Rights Reserved - Patent Pending