5 Steps to Dressing Sexy in the Bedroom
Who doesn't want to look hot in the bedroom? Most all of us will want to look and feel sexy in the bedroom but so many women feel like they fall short in this area. Are you waiting until you look sexier before you dress sexy? If so, then you're looking at it backwards. To be sexy, you need to dress and feel sexy. It's also important to get something that makes you feel good. Even if your man buys you an outfit, if you don't feel good in it, you're not going to exude the same sexiness as you will in your favorite lingerie. What are some ways you can feel sexier when you dress for the bedroom?
Here are 5 steps to dressing sexy in the bedroom:
1. Feel sexy. Sexiness is all about attitude. Your man is much more likely to notice low self-esteem and self-consciousness in the bedroom more than a little belly bulge or cellulite thighs. Stop worrying that you're not perfect enough and feel sexy. You will elude sexiness all around.
2. Get sexy lingerie. Take the time to find some special pieces of lingerie that really make you feel good. Choose pieces that suit your body type and your personality and make you feel like the sex goddess that you are inside. Sexy lingerie doesn't have to cost you a fortune and if you worry that you can't afford it, just save up for one really nice piece that makes you feel great.
3. Get the right size. Many women make the mistake of buying lingerie in the wrong size or style for their body type. When they put it on, it's doesn't look good or feel good and they do not feel as sexy. Choose something in the right size for you and something that fits your body type. It will make a huge difference in how sexy you feel.
4. Dress sexy when no one is around. Wearing your sexy clothes around the bedroom or even around your apartment when you are alone is a great way to make you feel more comfortable in them when you are with your man. Watch yourself in the mirror while wearing your favorite sexy outfit. Practice walking and dancing and moving.
5. Practice technique. Don't be afraid to rent an exotic dancing tutorial video or read up on your striptease skills. When you practice your technique, it will help you perform it with confidence in the presence of your man.
Remember you don't have to be a supermodel to look sexy in your lingerie. We're not all built for Victoria's Secret but that doesn't mean you can't feel good about who you are. Confidence is one of the sexiest features any woman can have.
Written by By WomanSavers' Feature Writer Lisa M. www.WomanSavers.com '
* All break up and relationship articles are the property of their owners. ' All WomanSavers relationship articles are copyright of the individual authors, unless specified. http://www.WomanSavers.com is not responsible or liable for the accuracy and/or content of the women's relationship and break up articles displayed on this site. Submitted relationship articles for women to be included, but not limited, to the categories of: relationship articles, break up articles, abuse articles, cheating statistics, dating advice articles, divorce articles, gender difference studies, healthy relationship articles, internet cheating articles, marriage articles, medical articles, men's advice for women, men's relationship articles, miscellaneous articles, relationship news articles, rape statistics articles, sex articles, sex laws, sexual infidelity articles, single women articles, surviving infidelity articles, websites that help cheaters, women over 40.