10 Steps to Avoiding the Loser
When it seems like you're always dating losers and are destined to be alone forever, perhaps it's time to re-evaluate your own life and what kind of vibes you're putting out there. Many women don't realize that they keep getting losers because they're attracting losers with the way they act. There is also some tell-tale signs that you may have a loser which you should be ware of from the very beginning.
Here are 10 steps to avoiding the loser:
1. Do background checks on the men you date or are considering dating.
2. Don't pick up guys in bars and parties where alcohol or drugs are present.
3. Don't date married men- no matter what he says about leaving his wife.
4. Don't date your friends' exes. Not only is it bad form, you also already know all the dirt on them. Just steer clear of guys that have been involved with your friends.
5. Be confident and send out healthy, happy vibes to attract men of the same disposition.
6. Try new things. Consider blind dating or Internet dating. It's possible you've maxed all of your local resources for meeting good guys and it's time to search elsewhere.
7. Watch out for guys with no personal motivation to complete their goals- or guys who have no personal goals at all.
8. Walk away at the first sign of abuse. If there is any hint of abuse of any kind, walk away. Don't wait for him to actually hit you or worse.
9. Take your time jumping into a relationship. Things always seem great in the beginning and often turn out to be another loser. Don't jump in too quickly and take time to get to know him first.
10. Beware of guys who have children they don't support or many children with multiple women.
Many women don't realize they keep dating losers because they are attracting the wrong types of guys. One of the most important things you can do to avoid dating a loser is to get your own life in order. When you are a happy, confident contributor to society, you are much more likely to attract a better man.
Learn from your past mistakes in relationships. Are you allowing yourself to be used or abused? Are you setting yourself up for failure by dating men that you know are wrong for you? Are you going to the wrong places to meet men? Re-evaluate the steps you take to meet men and you are more likely to find Mr. Right- or at least someone you can have a good time with.
Written by By WomanSavers' Feature Writer Lisa M. www.WomanSavers.com '
* All break up and relationship articles are the property of their owners. ' All WomanSavers relationship articles are copyright of the individual authors, unless specified. http://www.WomanSavers.com is not responsible or liable for the accuracy and/or content of the women's relationship and break up articles displayed on this site. Submitted relationship articles for women to be included, but not limited, to the categories of: relationship articles, break up articles, abuse articles, cheating statistics, dating advice articles, divorce articles, gender difference studies, healthy relationship articles, internet cheating articles, marriage articles, medical articles, men's advice for women, men's relationship articles, miscellaneous articles, relationship news articles, rape statistics articles, sex articles, sex laws, sexual infidelity articles, single women articles, surviving infidelity articles, websites that help cheaters, women over 40.