Infidelity Expert, Stephany Alexander, gives advice on whether or not to spy on your partner
As an infidelity expert who has given infidelity advice to thousands of people since early 2000, spying on your partner can be tricky and risky business. The question is whether spying on your partner is moral. The answer is it depends on the situation. Some people think that spying is always morally wrong no matter what the circumstances. Others believe that knowing the truth is the most important thing.
Most people seem to agree that spying on your partner without their knowledge without having just cause is wrong. However, is it always wrong to spy if your partner has given you indication of infidelity? Most people suggest open communication if they suspect infidelity but many times the cheating partner will lie about being unfaithful and cover their tracks better. Unless you have concrete, factual proof of the infidelity, cheaters often deny any wrongdoings.
If your partner is being unfaithful, it is likely the relationship will eventually end whether you spy or not. However, if you spy and confirm that he or she is cheating, then you have the option of either trying to save the relationship or leaving. By not investigating at all, you may be living a lie. The ultimate mistake is to do nothing and bury your head in the sand. Whether it is communication, counseling or spying, the goal is to get the truth out in the open.
There are currently many technological surveillance devices on the market to catch a cheater ' everything from a computer keystroke logger that tracks every keystroke to a voice activated digital recording device. There are now even GPS tracking devices no larger than a pack of gum that trace everywhere a car goes. For your own safety, please make sure that you check your local laws before spying on your partner. The ultimate decision on what to do if you suspect infidelity is up to you. However, as the old saying goes, 'the truth shall set you free.'
Infidelity Expert, Stephany Alexander, B.A., Author, Women's Speaker
Credentials: Stephany Alexander is the founder of http://www.womansavers.com © one of the most popular women's sites on the net (top 5%) receiving millions of hits per month.
* Founder - highest trafficked abused women's message board on the net
* Founder of Largest Online Database of Men in the World
* Author of 'Sex, Lies and the Internet,' A Survival Guide to Online Dating http://www.sexliesandtheinternet.com
* Online dating expert on numerous talks shows and call-in radio shows - Author of over 50 articles on online dating and relationships
* Author of 22 dating and relationship quizzes
* Internet Polling Expert on relationship and dating issues, surveying over 350,000 women in on-line polls
* Creator of 9 women's comedy cartoon e-cards, including one claymation
* Creator of 6 women's online games, one arcade quality
Ms. Alexander is frequently called on by the media as the nation's leading Infidelity Expert. Featured on: CNN, CBS, FOX, Sirius Satellite, KROQ, KIIS, Mike & Juliet Show, Good Day Las Vegas, Esquire Magazine, Wall Street Journal, NY Times, and countless radio shows.
* All break up and relationship articles are the property of their owners. ' All WomanSavers relationship articles are copyright of the individual authors, unless specified. http://www.WomanSavers.com is not responsible or liable for the accuracy and/or content of the women's relationship and break up articles displayed on this site. Submitted relationship articles for women to be included, but not limited, to the categories of: relationship articles, break up articles, abuse articles, cheating statistics, dating advice articles, divorce articles, gender difference studies, healthy relationship articles, internet cheating articles, marriage articles, medical articles, men's advice for women, men's relationship articles, miscellaneous articles, relationship news articles, rape statistics articles, sex articles, sex laws, sexual infidelity articles, single women articles, surviving infidelity articles, websites that help cheaters, women over 40.
*To interview dating expert and relationship expert Stephany Alexander,
please email womansavers at womansavers dot com